Operation Backpack, a project of Amanda Grant of White Plains, a Girl Scout with Greenburgh’s Troop 1936, is collecting school supplies for children whose families receive services from the Westchester Department of Social Services.
Collection bins will be at the following locations:
- County Office Building, 148 Martine Avenue, 1st floor
- 112 East Post Road, White Plains, 5th Floor
- Kids Kloset , 170 East Post Road, White Plains, 914-831-7616
- Life Cleaners, 300 Nepperhan Ave, Yonkers, 914-968-1525
- Nicholas Day Spa & Salon, 203 Wolfs Lane, Pelham, 914-738-3838
- Lisa Vitiello’s State Farm Agency, 282 White Plains Rd, Eastchester, 914-337-4810
To make a cash or bulk donation contact Matthew McCarrick with the Department of Social Services, at 914-995-4979 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Amanda Grant at 914-573-2228 or e-mail her at email@example.com.