- July 6: 12:25 p.m. Shannon M. Yancey, 32, of White Plains, was charged with two counts of driving while intoxicated, one an aggravated count, following a call about an erratic driver at Sprain Ridge Pool. Police said his blood-alcohol level was 0.28 percent, more than three times the legal limit.
- July 4, 4 a.m. Mitchell W. Stogel, 20, of White Plains was charged with driving while intoxicated after being stopped at a traffic checkpoint on Tarrytown Road and Interstate 287.
- July 4, 3:35 a.m. John A. Rendon, 22,of Ossining, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated after being stopped at a traffic checkpoint on Tarrytown Road and Interstate 287.
- July 3, 3:50 a.m. Thompson H. Alston, 30, of Mount Vernon, was charged with operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs following a traffic stop at Tarrytown Road and Aqueduct Road.
- July 2, 9:50 p.m. Tara N. White, 30, of Mount Vernon and Kristie K. Burgess, 31, of the Bronx, were charged with criminal possession of a narcotic with intent to sell and possession of a hallucinogen at Grasslands Road and Knollwood Road after a short investigation by the Greenburgh Drug and Alcohol Task Force. Police said they recoverd cocaine, ecstacy and round pink pills.
- June 29, 11:35 p.m. A woman at 220 Evandale Road reported to police that she came home to find her master bedroom was ransacked
- June 29, 4:20 p.m. Devon Banks, 29, of Greenburgh was charged with third-degree criminal trespassing and second-degree harassment following a confrontation with a family member on Greenburgh Housing Authority property.
- June 28, 8:09 a.m. A man at 150 Jackson Avenue told police that his fence, business sign and landscaping was damaged overnight, most likely by a vehicle.
Source: Greenburgh police reports